Monday, September 18, 2006

My first Blog

Firstly, apologies if you stumbled on this blog by accident. Please feel free to hit "back" and return to normality...

The reason I set this up, apart from seeing my friend Paul's blog and deciding
I wanted one of those, was so I could offload my thoughts, like a Harry Potter Penseive.

As i get older (You're only thirty!) I find that I am rapidly running out of space in my head. So to share my inane ramblings with cyberspace would be a nice way to offload some of the crap floating around inside my cranium!

You might find at times my conscience will interject (Yeah I will!) at any opportunity. I have been told I am too self-critical, so my conscience will be posting his own thoughts on my thoughts. He's quite negative, so give him a chance... And don't take any of his comments personally!

So that's the first post out of the way.... Thanks to Paul for getting the ball rolling and let's see if i'm still here in 12 months time....

On with the randomness....

2 comments:

Peter Pan said...

Hurrah! Welcome to blogland sweetness
x x x x

Mark said...

Awww thank you, hon!

My first comment

xxxx