Sunday, September 24, 2006

All packed and ready to go - Blackpool here I come....

Afternoon all

Well, the shirts are folded. The toiletries secured and the case is almost closed. I'm off to Lancashire in the morning and I honestly cannot wait.

I feel like I've been waiting years for this holiday, my last trip having been in 1998
and I don't mind telling you i'm glad it's finally arrived.

Work's been getting to me and i've had enough of smoggy old East London to fill an Internet full of blogs, but now with a break by the coast (Even though it's going to p*ss down with rain!) I can finally rest up and recharge.

Only question left to ask you all is what flavour Rock do you want brought back?

I'm hoping to blog during the hols if I can find an internet cafe, but just in case I don't i'll be back on Friday....

And if you don't know about Rock, check this:

http://www.sweetthoughts.co.uk/acatalog/How_is_Rock_Candy_Made.html

1 comment:

Peter Pan said...

Have lovely time dear. Remind me to tell you my Blackpool stories ... they arent suitable for public broadcast!